Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bada Bing - Bada Boom


All my Godfather talk yesterday put me in the mood to be somewhat "Sopranos-like." I was planning to go into depth in talking about the State of the Union evening; after some reconsideration, I decided to get as Tony Soprano as is possible for me. Here we go:

Bada Bing - Obama's speech was great. He didn't talk down to people, and the man knows how to work a room.

Bada Boom - Bobby Jindal's response to the State of the Union really sucked. He was talking at us like Mr. Rogers - a fake Mr. Rogers at that. I kept waiting for the trolley to come around the corner. And another thing, he said that us regular individuals are supposed to solve problems, because look how bad the government did in response to Katrina. Hey buddy, aren't you forgetting something? Your people were in charge during Katrina.

Bada Bing-Bada Boom - Hey Mr. George Will, real men do hug. It doesn't mean that we are fags - not that there's anything wrong with that. I remember a couple of your own buddies doing some hugging - OK - it was pitiful hugging, but it was still hugging.

I am attaching a video you might want to watch (see below). If you want to watch it, go for it. If you don't want to watch it, I really don't give a $%$#%.

No comments: